I'm not suposed to be scared of anything, but I don't know where I am I wish that I could move but I'm exhausted andnobody understands (how I feel) I'm trying hard to breathe now but there's no air in my lungs There'sno one here to talk to and the pain inside is making me numb
I try to hold this under control They can't help me 'Causeno one knows
Now I'm going through changes, changes God, I feel so frustrated lately When I get suffocated, save me Now I'm going through changes, changes
I'm feeling weak and weary walking through this world alone Everything you say, every word of it, cuts me to the bone I've got something to say, but now I've got no where to turn It feel like I've been buried underneath the weight of the world
I try to hold this under control They can't help me 'Causeno one knows
Now I'mgoing through changes, changes God, I feel so frustrated lately When I get suffocated, save me Now I'm going through changes, changes
I'mrunning, shaking Bound and breaking Ihope I make it through all these changes
Now I'mgoing through changes, changes God, I feel so frustrated lately When I get suffocated, save me Now I'm falling apart, now I feel it
Now I'm going through changes, changes God, I feel so frustrated lately When I get suffocated,I hate this But I'm going through changes, changes
i think this song is uber meaningful. sort of explain how i feel right now. ( : haha. need to go back to school on monday. what great holiday. oh well, can't be helped. gotta be prepared for the Os next year. yeah, i shall blog off now. ta.